Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thanks to my buddy Max for sending me info on the Ratatat Remixes Vol. 2 album, which is sick. If you participate in file sharing, here is a link to where you can share it.

He also sent me a link to these gorgeous pictures of the sun:





*

While introducing Mark Svenvold last week, Kathy Fagan quoted a passage from T.S. Eliot's "Tradition and the Individual Talent." Have you read that essay? I had not. I came home and looked it up. Now I've read it and feel more complete. You might feel more complete if you read it. I don't know. Maybe.

*

More from Chomsky on America's single party system.

*

If you're interested, here's a nifty outline for writing academic journal articles.

*

Joan Didion on the upcoming election.

*

Listen to Josh Maday read his short story "Work Release" at Apostrophe Cast.

*

British artist Gordon Cheung:

Brueghel's Highway
2004


Trophy 8
2008